The Center for Urban Congregational Renewal exists
to transform declining urban congregations in
changing ministry setting into inclusive and vital 21st Century Christian
Since 1995, CUCR has developed a track record
of on-site ffectiveness with urban congregations which attracted Tom Bandy
and Bill Easum (Easum/Bandy and Associates, www.easumbandy.com)
in 2002 to invite the CUCR to be their preferred referral resource for
urban and non-Anglo congregations in North America.
We can help you...
- Propel your church beyond drift to inclusive growth.
- Plan your church’s future with the interactive help of nationally
respected leaders in urban church renewal.
- Utilize church conflict to claim a new vision for making Disciples.
- Multiply ministries by mobilizing more of the Spiritual Gifts your
All of our fees are based on your congregation’s
demonstrated ability to pay!
Realize Your Ministry Potential
with Our Proven Approaches
We work with your church and community to:
- Utilize conflict as a means of grace leading to creative change.
- Revise existing congregation's goals and structures in light of effective
examples from around the world.
- Start new discipling groups specifically for non-members who now live
in the church’s service area while honoring the commitments and
values of your current faithful members.
- Refocus the role of the pastor as the coach of lay ministry multiplication.
- Develop mission and justice ministries which create direct and mutually
respectful involvement of the congregation in the lives of those in
its services area.
- Creatively engage denomination leaders regarding your pastoral needs.
You, your members and neighbors will interact
with folks who have done it!